Houston Scream Fest
General Admission $35 Per Person
Weekend Park Pass $49.95 Per Person
For All 10 Attractions
Including Zombie Paintball
General Admission gets you entrance into the park which includes.
- Unlimited entrance to All Haunted Houses.
- Zombie Paintball Shoot.
- Live Stage Shows.
- Unlimited entrance to Club Blood 18 and up only.
- Horror Movies.
- Midway Games.
- Vendor Booths.
- Access to Adult Beverages 21 and up only.
- Air conditioned Restrooms.
We do not charge for Parking
We accept Cash or Credit / Debit Cards and Gold or Silver. No Checks.
Unlimited entrance is only good for the night you purchased tickets or the weekend you purchased a park pass.
Weekend Park Passes
Are good from Thursday nights to Sunday nights of the same week purchased,
except for the last week of October.
The Weekend Park Pass will be good from Monday the 27th to November 2nd.
The park pass is a wrist band that must be worn the entire weekend.
Wristbands that have been removed for any reason will be void and not honored.
Zombie Paintball Shoot
You can not bring your own marker or paintballs.
Everyone is required to wear a paintball mask. (We will supply.)
You, or if under 18, your parents or guardian must sign a release to enter the paintball attraction.
Other Haunted Houses around town 2012 and 2013 ticket prices.
- Phobia all 5 haunted houses $50.00 per person.
- Fearshire Farms $35.00 per person.
- Nightmare on The Bayou $32.00 per person.
- ScreamWorld $32.00 per person + $5.00 parking $37.00
- Heart Stoppers Fright $30.00 per person.
- Haunted Trails & Nature's Nightmare $28.00
- Creepy Hollow $25.00
- Kingwood Asylum $20.00
- Redrum $20.00
- Terror Dome $20.00
- Acres of Terror $16.00